At IBC, ContentWise, which provides personalisation, discovery, analytics and metadata software to video service-providers, will officially debut the latest version of its Content Personalisation Software.
The company says the upgrade demonstrates the “significant steps” it has taken to allow its clients to achieve complete personalisation of the viewing experience.
Demos will show how the marketing and editorial teams managing TV services with be able to blend both machine-selected and editorial content options to create a unique, tailored user experience. ContentWise says the enhanced software will also allow service-providers to cut the time-to-market of their offerings and service innovations, while minimising changes to their client applications.
New features for IBC include:
• Real-time ‘onboarding’ of new users with personalised discovery options
• Control of the UI elements and composition at the device, screen, carousel and slot level
• Personalised discovery across browsing and search
• Curation tools, business rules and A/B testing to provide total control to marketers and content programmers
• Analytics including tracking of critical KPIs such as user activity, financials, engagement and recommendation effectiveness
Alongside the debut of the new version of the ContentWise platform, the company’s CTO, Pancrazio Auteri, will also be speaking on the Content Everywhere Hub Panel entitled “Customisation of Content and Personalisation of Experience in OTT”.
ContentWise customers include maxdome, Mediaset, Sky, TIM Brasil, TrueVisions and other leading operators worldwide.