In this live interactive broadcast webinar, you will hear a detailed analysis of how Com Hem, 3SS (lead project partner, also responsible for UX/UI front-end), Technicolor (STB hardware and middleware) and Verimatrix (revenue security) collaborated to deliver what is believed to be the world’s first major hybrid Android N deployment using Operator Tier, providing a fully operator customised experience with integrated Google TV services.
This multi-network (DVB-C, IPTV, DVB-T, OTT) implementation, based on a single unified platform, is truly pioneering, and the people who lived and breathed the project will share their learnings in this webinar. Please join us to learn more about the A-Z of Android TV and take advantage of the opportunity to ask your questions to those who brought Com Hem’s TV Hub to life.
This discussion dives deep into:
- Reasons why an operator might choose Android TV and Operator Tier
- How an operator can customise the UX on top of Android TV
- How to make sure to be compliant with the Operator Tier Requirements
- How the project was managed, including the use of SAFe agile framework
- The role of Google as a project partner
- Managing and providing services across multiple networks with optimum efficiency
- Key security/hardware performance and integration considerations when thinking about Android TV
- Integrating partner apps and universal search on Com Hem TV Hub.
Thomas Helbo, CTO, Com Hem
Kai-Christian Borchers, Managing Director, 3 Screen Solutions
Gaëtan Delcroix, Vice President, Video Product Unit, Technicolor
Petr Peterka, CTO, Verimatrix
John Moulding, Editor-in-Chief, Videonet