Videoscape Europe, the strategy event for D2C, SVOD, AVOD and vPayTV, with a focus on delivering profitable growth in premium digital video, opens its doors next week (BAFTA in London, Thursday June 13). Themes include:
- Growing in the right way
- Preparing for digital first
- The hybrid ‘free+subscription’ opportunity
- Earning more time and revenue from consumers
- Winning in a fast-expanding content universe.
You can see the full agenda here.
- Richard Davidson-Houston, Head of All 4, Channel 4 Television
- Ben King, SVP Global Distribution and Business Development, DAZN
- Anna Maria Vujinovic, Director Digital and Business development, Tech and Data, RTL
- Steve Forde, Director of Digital Products and Online Marketing, ITV
- David Ball, Director of Business Development and Distribution, Crunchyroll
- Norsa Köksal, Digital Marketing Manager, Horse & Country TV
- Andrej Miklanek, Head of TV Content and Marketing Expert, Slovak Telekom and T-Mobile Czech Republic
- Michael Roedel, Head of TV Experience, Vodafone Group
- Gary Woolf, EVP Strategic Development, all3media International
- Richard Tulk-Hart, MD of International Content Distribution and Co-Productions, A+E Networks
- Simon Walker, CEO and Co-Founder, Marquee.TV
- Richard Young, Commercial Director, Hopster
- Thomas Helbo, EVP Fixed Technology, Tele2
- Yulia Poltorak, Director International Content Distribution, Roku
- David Goddard, VP, Global Programmatic Strategy, BBC Global News.