Adgile Media, real time TV analytics and effectiveness business, announced the formation of an advisory board, boasting some of the industry’s TV and data heavyweights.
A first for the business, the advisory board will bring together a diverse team of issue experts and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines in the TV, and broader communications space, encompassing research, technology, strategy, marketing and media.
The board will act as a think tank that provides strategic guidance and counsel to Adgile Media across all facets of the company including technology, operations and global expansion.
The Adgile Media Advisory Board will be made up of:
• Karen Nelson-Field PhD – Founder & CEO, Amplified Intelligence / Professor of Media Innovation, University of Adelaide;
• Anthony Fitzgerald – ex CEO, Multi Channel Network / ex Network Director of Sales, Seven Network Ltd;
• Paul Evans – Board Advisor, Brand Advance / Mentor, Media Trust / ex Global Head of Media, Vodafone;
• Justin Lebbon – Co-Founder & Director, Mediatel Events Ltd;
• Grant Wechsel – President, Ortus Mining Capital / Executive Director, MPX.
“Challenging the status quo of TV’s measurement landscape and conventions is at the heart of everything we are doing here at Adgile,” Adgile Media chief innovation officer Shaun Lohman says.
“With our Advisory Board we have brought together a group of liked minded people who are extremely experienced and have a depth of relevant expertise, complimentary skills and a commitment to shaking things up. Frankly it’s a bit of a dream team for us,”
Anthony Fitzgerald says for some time he has been quite vocal that a complete reinvention of TV measurement using new digital metrics that move beyond average audience, CPM, reach and demographics to more accountable engagement, attention and business impact metrics is urgently required.
“Change to TV measurement needs to happen now, and quickly, if TV broadcasters are to compete effectively in the future. Adgile Media’s platform is a big step forward in realising this change, these guys have looked at TV measurement through an attribution and effectiveness prism and designed technology that focusses primarily on measurement of results rather than audience,” Fitzgerald says.