As viewing numbers surge to all-time highs during the COVID-19 pandemic, the increased consumption that is wearing down your resources and shrinking your ARPU carries a promising opportunity.
With advertisers striving to better target their audiences and data-driven advertising gaining a strong momentum with all advertising stakeholders, including broadcasters, advertisers and agencies, the ecosystem is poised to adopt Targeted TV Advertising.
Join our webinar on Wednesday, July 01, 3:00-4:00pm BST, to discover how you can be a part of the journey, optimize your monetization path, generate new revenue streams and increase ARPU.
Our experts will clearly outline the essential steps you need to take to harness the power of Targeted TV Advertising:
- CHOOSE your solution: We will review the current market trends, relevant opportunities and available solutions so you can choose the best fit for your needs.
- LEVERAGE the value of your data: Learn how to turn your first-party usage data into valuable insights, increasing user engagement and creating highly profitable target audience segments.
- OVERCOME the challenges: Maximize your opportunities while ensuring premium advertising context and a safe user experience, fully compliant with privacy-related regulation.
- MEET your demand: Coming from local, global and online advertisers, you need to cater for multi-channel demand through programmatic buying, to ensure efficient, scalable delivery everywhere.
- FOCUS on your target: Using advanced AI algorithms and analytics will enable you to scale-up, track and optimize performance, embracing high yielding new opportunities and business growth.
- Dror Mangel, Senior Product Manager, AI & Data Solutions, Viaccess-Orca
- Gerald Sauvageon, SVP Sales Video / Addressable TV, Smart Adserver
- Moderator, John Moulding, Editor-in-Chief, Videonet
You can find out more about this webinar, and register to listen (free), here.