To thrive in today’s dynamic market, telecom and Pay TV operators must optimize all the aspects of their service, including its delivery. By adopting cloud-based operations, including a cloud-based hybrid video plane, operators can reduce operational complexities and costs, while maintaining broadcast-grade availability.
This virtual panel features industry experts from Orange, AWS, Kaltura, and Broadpeak, who discuss the cloud-based hybrid video plane and wider cloud-based transformation.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- Ways to combine your on-prem delivery network and cloud resources
- What you can do to maximize network capabilities and reduce costs
- Motives for becoming more cloud-centric, where to start a cloud journey and how to handle legacy
- How to utilize data to optimize QoE during peak-hours usage
- Opportunities to reduce costs and improve consumer Quality of Experience across operations and services as a whole
- Ways to extend your data center capabilities for live linear media preparation
- How to ensure always-on service availability with best-of-breed cloud and on-prem solution.
The speakers are:
- Yann Queffelec, Head of TechnicalTransformation of HOME services @ Orange Labs, Orange
- Duncan Chisholm, Senior Director, Solution Architecture, Kaltura
- Xavier Leclercq, VP Business Development, Broadpeak
- Simon Frost, Head of EMEA Media Marketing, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Moderator: John Moulding, Editor-in-Chief, Videonet
You can listen to the (free) webcast on-demand by registering here.