Videonet is delighted to announce the launch of Mediatel Jobs in partnership with Jobbio, the talent marketplace, to provide easy access to career openings in the TV & Media sectors and a new place to advertise jobs. Via Jobbio, Mediatel Jobs is integrated with jobs search sites like Indeed and directly into the careers pages on the websites of leading companies, providing a useful aggregation function. Within a few clicks you can see full details of the jobs and apply for them.
A quick search on July 5 showed a wide range of jobs that are relevant to Videonet’s readership. As examples, posts were available for:
- Project Manager (television, broadcasting)
- IT Support Engineer I and a Senior Analyst, Data Science at a leading Pay TV provider, based in California
- Programmatic Account Manager with a tier-one media agency group in London
- Finance Manager, TV Production, with a major film/TV studio
- Senior Software Development Manager – DSP, with a leading Pay TV provider and advertising house in the U.S.
- Senior Software Engineer at a major connected TV device/platform provider
- Senior Big Data Engineer, Advertising Automation, at a different CTV platform/device provider
- TV Technical Delivery Specialist for a leading UK broadcaster, based in London
- Director, Digital Engagement, with a leading American TV/telecoms advocacy organisation
- Manager, Client Partnerships, for a leading vendor that measures TV viewing data
- Media Assurance Manager with a leading consulting firm and media services company.
The easiest way to search for jobs is by clicking on the ‘TV & Media Jobs’ tab on the menu at the top of the Videonet home page. This takes you to Mediatel Jobs (Videonet is part of Mediatel Events), which is powered by Jobbio.
Greg Grimmer, CEO of Mediatel says: “We have been asked many times by our readers and our advertisers to offer a way to connect with potential job seekers and we believe the time is right for this partnership, and that it can have a positive impact on the current skills shortage in the media sector, which is one of the biggest challenges faced by our industry today.”
Stephen Quinn, CEO of Jobbio, adds: “We are absolutely thrilled to be joining forces with Mediatel. I have no doubt that this partnership will allow talented people to seek out and land their dream job in a post-covid era!”
Check out Mediatel Jobs.