No Pay TV provider, streaming service or content owner can thrive in the modern TV landscape without mastering the art of content discovery and extended viewer engagement. Taking consumers beyond ‘now’ to ‘next’, from live into on-demand, and from recent episodes to deep catalogues is essential. This webcast explores the innovations and best practices that can drive total television consumption higher, and with it, subscription and advertising related revenues.
This discussion with Liberty Global, Swisscom TV, ITV, Gracenote and Videonet considers how platforms can become the ‘home service’ for consumers in an increasingly competitive aggregation marketplace. You will hear how content owners ensure their programming is available everywhere – readily surfaced and prominent. Advanced content discovery techniques, and their potential impact, will be explored.
This one-hour discussion also considers:
• The content discovery challenges for all TV stakeholders, including consumers.
• How media companies can work more effectively together to succeed as super-aggregators, VOD services or content creators.
• The KPIs that next-generation content engagement should be measured against, and the ROI justifications for investment.
• How we link fans with live matches and related sports content as streaming services acquire more premium sports rights.
• How every new and old content asset can be linked to other relevant programing and become part of sequential discovery journeys.
• Content discovery practicalities, from universal content IDs to ensuring that parental controls align across broadcast and streaming.
• How we maximise the value of content to the benefit of all stakeholders.
Register now to join:
Susanne Rakels, Senior Manager Innovation, Liberty Global
Fabio Marti, Senior Data Scientist, Swisscom TV,
Steve Forde, Director of Digital Products, ITV
Simon Miller, Managing Director, International, Gracenote
John Moulding, Editor-in-Chief, Videonet
in a live discussion on Wednesday 15th September at 1100 BST / 1200 CEST