ITV, Liberty Global and Swisscom TV will be outlining their advanced content discovery strategies and best practice during a live webcast hosted by Videonet on Wednesday, September 15. They are joined by Gracenote, one of the world’s leading innovators in content metadata and content discovery capabilities.
The webcast explores how Pay TV providers, streaming services and content owners can master the art of next-generation content discovery and extended viewer engagement. It will look at the innovations and best practice that will help platforms to become the ‘home service’ for consumers in an increasingly competitive aggregation marketplace and ensure content owner programming is available everywhere – readily surfaced and prominent.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Susanne Rakels, Senior Manager Innovation at Liberty Global
- Fabio Marti, Senior Data Scientist at Swisscom TV
- Steve Forde, Director of Digital Products, ITV
- Simon Miller, Managing Director, International at Gracenote (a Nielsen company)
- John Moulding, Editor-in-Chief, Videonet (chair).
The live webcast, which will include audience questions, is called ‘Advanced content discovery and engagement: How everyone wins’. The one-hour discussion starts at 1100 BST.
You can find full details and register for this free content, here.