Videonet is hosting a live webcast on Tuesday, November 30 (1500 GMT / 1600 CET / 1000 EST) to explore the future of streaming audience measurement, including how streaming providers (e.g., broadcasters, networks, virtual MVPDs, TVE operators, AVODs and studio D2Cs) can surface first-party data to establish household identity, demonstrate cross-screen reach and frequency, and provide more valuable measurement and insights to advertisers.
Speakers include Damian Pelliccione, Co-Founder & CEO at Revry, Chris Edwards, Director, Business Development, EMEA for Rakuten Advertising, and Alex Klausner, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Conviva. Among other things, they will discuss:
- The challenges and opportunities associated with data standardisation and interoperability
- Audience segmentation, and advertiser+publisher audience data matching
- Co-viewing insights
- Exposure-to-outcomes attribution
- Universal reach and frequency mapping
- The benefits of increased data transparency across players in the ecosystem.
With the rapid growth in streaming consumption, there is a need for advertising revenues to follow audiences. In order to be successful, publishers must build the confidence of media buyers to invest in premium streaming TV inventory, and we will be asking how they do it. We will be taking audience questions.
This webcast is free, and you can register here.